- Law Journal Extra, extensive on-line legal material,
Including law forms & law of the Internet.
- Lawcrawler, legal searches on the WWW a service that
Includes indexes, cases, codes, law reviews,
And educational material.
- Findlaw, includes large base of Internet legal resources
Ranging from foreign to USA databases.
- Lawrunner, on this service you can query virtually every
Legal subject from 238 nations and territories, and
All states in the U.S.
- LawInfo, this online service helps you find current legal
Developments, experts, research issues, relevent
News and educational material.
- Versuslaw, an Internet legal research vehicle that helps
You locate noteworthy legislative and legal devel-
Opments from many locations.
- Practicing Law Institute, extensive material and information
On quality CLE programs in all states; 1st Internet
Institute set for June 2-3, l997, in NYC.
- ItsLegal, covers good index of free legal documents in a
Number of categories, from autos, business and torts,
To patents and trust law. Can download documents.
- Law World - This is a legal cybercity, a virtual shopping Mall for lawyers and consumers covering products, Services, cases, forums, attorneys and judges. www.lawworld.com
- Amer. Immigration Lawyers Assoc., covers legal status, reforms, laws, policy reports & conferences; one of the best resources serving INS interests. www.aila.org
- The Discovery Channel - A site of history, nature, science & exploration which includes networks for children, travel & international links. www.discovery.com
- Global Internet liberty Campaign - This Internet site helps protect liberty interests related to freedom of speech & human rights on the WWW.www.gilc.org
- Privacy International, formed in l990 to protect against intrusions by governments & corporations, with members in 40 countries, resources & reports to protect the info-tech world. www.privacy.org/pi
- The Directory of English-speaking Paris, with listings related to housing, French studies, Ads, services & entertainment. www.paris-anglo.com
- Public Broadcasting System - Online service covering history & current events in education, culture, news, & extensive links to many cultural topics. www.pbs.org
- Soros Foundations Network - Main site of Soros Foundations & Open Society Inst., a network of agencies assisting immigrants & economic development in former USSR, Africa, Haiti & U.S. www.soros.org
- Sierra Club - A member-supported, public interest organization that promotes conservation of our natural resources through policy decision making at all levels.www.sierraclub.org
- Canadian Legal Resources - A resource for broad range of
Canadian law information, from legislation & government
to cyberlaw & recent case decisions - www.gahtan.com/
- State Tobacco Information Center - The STIC webpage covers new
decisions, evidence, resources & links in the fight
against Big Tobacco to pay for smoke-related health care
costs - stic.neu.edu
- European Court of Justice - The ECJ site contains general
information about the court, press releases, decisions & a
weekly bulletin board of proceedings - www.curia.eu.int